Formulated for use with Pallmann Waterborne Finishes
2-component waterborne bonding agent for recoating pre-finished or site-finished wood flooring.
VIDEO: Watch the PALLMANN Pall-X-Bond video!
Recoat with Confidence!
Pall-X Bond Recoat Adhesion System is a 2-component waterborne polyurethane bonding agent designed to provide an optimum bonding surface between an existing finished surface and a new top-coat without abrading in most cases.
Suitable for recoating:
- Most factory prefinished wood flooring
- Hand-scraped, beveled edge, wire brushed and distressed surface wood flooring
- Wood floors coated with Pallmann Magic Oil
- Wood floors coated with Pallmann waterborne finishes
- Wood floors coated with other oil modified or waterborne finishes
Features and Benefits:
- Superior bonding properties - Works over Magic Oil finished floors
- Deep cleaning agent - Maximum contaminate removal
- No sanding required - No dust
- Effective for hand-scraped & beveled-edge floors
- Fast drying - One day turnaround
- Easy to apply - Quick roller application
- Compatible with all Pallmann waterborne finishes